Before winter arrives, it will be good that you are prepared and have all the necessary tools so that you have a trouble-free trip.
Next, I give you some suggestions of objects that you could carry in your trunk this winter:
• Something that cannot be missing in any car are batteries or phone chargers. In that way, you can communicate with people in case you have an emergency.
• Bring a shovel in case you have to remove snow stuck to your car.
• Carry danger triangles signs. This will serve to notify the rest of the cars that you need help and to avoid accidents.
• Carry flashlights, not only to ask for help, but also to be able to walk in the dark in case you need to.
• Bring extra clothing and blankets for cold weather. In the event that your car is stranded in the middle of the road, you will have enough clothing to cover yourself and cope with the inclement cold.
• In case you have to drive a long distance. It would be good if you also take water and some snacks in your car. In the event you get stuck in the snow, you would have food that will keep you awake and energized.
• Don't forget to bring a first aid kit. You may need them at some point.
• Bring some jumper cables. These will help jump-start the car batteries. Especially if the batteries are very old.
Don't wait for winter to come and take you by surprise. Especially if you live in an area where the cold is very inclement.
After very strong storms, your car may have been damaged somewhere. It's always good to check it out.
If you need to get your vehicle ready for winter, we invite you to bring your vehicle to River City TIre & Automotive today!